Zotero webform, is is supposed to handle pdf files?

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 14:48:44 CEST 2022

I tried posting twice here but neither post
seems to have posted and both retained as
drafts ( I got a message about waiting for moderator
on post attempts),

https://forums.zotero.org/discussions

Its hard to tell from the chatter what Zotero does
with pdf files and I have never gotten the webform
to extract a bibtex entry.

It does sound like they have a lot of GUI oriented
stuff that may be useful but no idea what they
do for automation etc. Posters do sometimes  mention
cool obscure libraries/collections though :)

Thanks.

--

mike marchywka
306 charles cox