tex graphics

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:54:49 CEST 2022

You can consult the dvips manual to see the file types that dvips supports,
although basically, ignoring some less than common historic bitmap formats
the answer is that eps files work, other formats probably not.

Note it's the dvi driver that is the constraint here not tex (which doesn't
need to touch the file at all) so if you use tex with dvipdfm or a
different dvi driver the accepted graphics formats will be different.

David