Sudden problem with Texshop

David Edward Bruschi david.edward.bruschi at posteo.net
Wed May 4 15:50:59 CEST 2022

Dear Mr. de Souza,

thank you for your email.
I would appreciate being referred to as Mr. Bruschi.

I have the latest version of TeXshop, operating on an iMac that is 2
years old.
Notice that it worked flawlessly until Thursday last week.

What happens now is that every time that I open a .tex file with
TeXshop, or just load TexShop per se, the computer becomes non
responsive, the Magic Trackped deacivates, the Bluetooth seems
particularly to fail, and the computer either works after some time,
freezes completely or restatrs on its own. I have never seen anything
like this in 14 years.

I tried to reinstall MacTex and TeXshop but to no avail.

I hope that you will help me with this.
Best,

David