Print the codepoint of a unicode glyph represented by a latex command.

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 02:10:07 CET 2022

I find almost all symbols can be retrieved from "The Comprehensive
LATEX Symbol List":

http://tug.ctan.org/info/symbols/comprehensive/symbols-a4.pdf

But I want to obtain the codepoint, say, corresponding the LaTeX
symbols in the following document:

\documentclass{paper}
\begin{document}
\textminus, \textnineoldstyle, \textohm, \textonehalf, \textoneoldstyle.
\end{document}

Any hints for achieving this aim from within LaTeX itself?

Regards,
HZ
--
Assoc. Prof. Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao at gmail.com>