Unable to Uninstall TeX Live 2021 on Windows 10

雅言栖霞 2150137096 at qq.com
Mon Feb 7 05:58:35 CET 2022

Thanks for your reply, Philip.

Well, unfortunately I can't find TeX Live 2021 in control panel.

When installed it, I toggled "Portable setup" on installer, and that made options including "Adjust searchpath" and "Desktop integration" grey. I think this is the reason I didn't find TeX Live in control panel and environment PATH.

I'm wondering if an uninst.bat file from others could solve this problem?