[EXTERNAL] Re: TeX on Windows?

AC achirvasub at gmail.com
Wed May 26 00:34:39 CEST 2021

On May 25, 2021 6:03:40 PM EDT, Robert Jantzen <robert.jantzen at villanova.edu> wrote:
>This is my book:
>
>http://www34.homepage.villanova.edu/robert.jantzen/notes/diffgeom/index.htm
>The complete LaTeX source consists of two zipped files here:
>http://www34.homepage.villanova.edu/robert.jantzen/notes/diffgeom/texdistribution.htm

If I visit this last link I get to a page that in turn points me to

- http://www34.homepage.villanova.edu/robert.jantzen/notes/diffgeom/dgntexfiles2021.zip

- http://www34.homepage.villanova.edu/robert.jantzen/notes/diffgeom/dngimages.zip

and

- http://www34.homepage.villanova.edu/robert.jantzen/notes/diffgeom/dgnimagesepspdf.zip

The second one of those, presumably, is supposed to contain images. Alas, it doesn't work: clicking it results in

Not Found

The requested URL /robert.jantzen/notes/diffgeom/dngimages.zip was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (Oracle) Server at www34.homepage.villanova.edu Port 80

---

Ironic, given that abandoned websites came up in a companion thread not too long ago :).