tpic specials

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sat May 15 10:56:50 CEST 2021

The package doc says

> This package provides smooth beams and crescendos/decrescendos by means
of vector drawing: tpic \special's or pdfTeX raw literals.

so it should be easy enough to convert the pdf literals into any of the
current tex engines even if tpic is a bit obscure these days.

tpic is essentially a tex wrapper for groff pic syntax as described by  man
pic  if you have it installed, or online eg at

https://linux.die.net/man/1/pic

David