Generating bibtex entry from a URL: zotero, zbib and TooBib.

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 12:23:09 CEST 2021

Thank you Mike for finding and reporting this problem.

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 10:37 PM Mike Marchywka <marchywka at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> This form  https://zbib.org/
> is giving me an error on this link,
>
> https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/82352096.pdf
>
> Is there a trick to getting it to work?

It also gives an error for me, both via zbib.org and via the zotero browser
plugin. However, this one works on both zbib.org and the plugin:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/2104.12015.pdf

With the plugin I get the error message: This item could not be saved
because Zotero is not open or is unreachable. Please open Zotero and try
again.

I suspect that there is an error, but not the one just reported.

--
Jonathan