Using fonts from the LaTeX Font Catalogue

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Sat May 8 01:01:57 CEST 2021

DC> From: David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com>
DC> Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 23:55:28 +0100

DC> So out of all the fonts in texlive, only one error in the texlive packaging
DC> is reported, and that's fixed in the sources already.

DC> That is, to say the least, a better position than some postings in this
DC> thread have implied.

I'd say that the way to find bugs is to encourage people to look for
them.  Therefore I am grateful to Paulo for his effort and the error
found.

--
Good luck

-Boris

I do not remember ever having seen a sustained argument by an author which,
starting from philosophical premises likely to meet with general acceptance,
reached the conclusion that a praiseworthy ordering of one's life is to
devote it to research in mathematics.
		-- Sir Edmund Whittaker, "Scientific American", Vol. 183