Using fonts from the LaTeX Font Catalogue

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sat May 8 00:55:28 CEST 2021

So your table shows there was just one error in texlive ( Poiret One  , map
files which has already been reported and fixed)

The OCR-A one is an error in the catalog where it says it is in texlive.
The latex package is but the fonts are clearly marked in the ctan catalogue
as having a non-commercial use licence which prevents texlive distribution.

Your "errors" 2,4,5 are not errors at all but simply documented behaviour.
If a font is documented as not being in texlive and you test for it in
texlive and it isn't there that is not an error.

So out of all the fonts in texlive, only one error in the texlive packaging
is reported, and that's fixed in the sources already.

That is, to say the least, a better position than some postings in this
thread have implied.

David