Using fonts from the LaTeX Font Catalogue.

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Mon May 3 16:56:43 CEST 2021

barbara beeton wrote:

> Although I very much hesitate to enter this discussion, no one
> so far has mentioned that every single font name shown for the
> fonts listed in the LaTeX Font Catalogue is a live link.
>
> In these web-aware days, it should be second nature to test that
> possibility, even if one is color blind.

Well, as far as I am aware, I do not have deuteranomaly, and I can
clearly see that (e.g.,) "BrushScriptX-Italic" is brown whilst "The
quick brown fox jumps over the sleazy dog" is black, but there is
nothing whatsoever in that to suggest to me (at least) that one, or
other, or both, is/are [a] hyperlink(s).  A note to that effect at the
top of the page would much improve matters in that respect.
--
/** Phil./