pstricks support

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Fri Mar 26 16:05:58 CET 2021

Am Fri, 26 Mar 2021 10:11:51 +0000 schrieb Wallace, Patrick
(STFC,RAL,RALSP):

> Where can I get pstricks support?  A recent Windows 10 MiKTeX
> reinstall (also Ghostscript) has broken existing documents.

> The resulting PDF does not show the expected graphic, which would
> appear to confirm that there is a system problem.  Attached are
>
> * the LaTeX file test.tex;
> * the pstricks style file bxdpx-pstricks.sty;
> * the log from the dvipdfmx run log.lis.

You should pass the dvipdfmx option also to the expl3 backend:
For example like this:

\PassOptionsToPackage{backend=dvipdfmx}{expl3}
\RequirePackage{expl3}
\documentclass{article}

Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/