texhax Digest, Vol 2021, Issue 49

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:06:25 CET 2021

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 2:00 AM Philip Taylor <
P.Taylor at hellenic-institute.uk> wrote:

> Hefferon, Jim S. wrote:
>
> For me, anyway, the link freezes at "Opening the PDF Editor."
>

> Agreed, but in my case it eventually ends by saying :
>
> I wonder if one can access the VPAT for PdfFiller ...

The file is too complex for PDFiller. And being a shop that knows how to
produce PDF well, we should abandon this track of filling a form in PDF and
just =have a LaTeX file that produces the correct results -- it will be wey
simpler and more maintainable.

> But having now seen the template supplied by Dana, and bearing in mind
> that it is a *Voluntary *Product Accessibility Template, I would be
> minded to ignore the supplied version and instead return one of our own
> design.  It would read :

I am not so sure about the re-design .... :) The format is fixed, despite
being voluntary.

Paulo Ney