different nesting level?

Tom Sgouros tomfool at as220.org
Fri Jul 2 00:24:36 CEST 2021

The system would probably be graduating from kindergarten, so probably too
old. I'm lazy about upgrades because I often regret them, but there
are cases where it's a good idea.

The link was a good clue, thank you Yuri (and bb). The offending link is a
couple of pages past where I was editing and I guess the extra text I added
made it want to span a page.

Thank you all!

 -Tom