TeX Office Hour tonight, Multi-Author Docs, Blind Math News

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:45:19 CET 2021

Hi

First of all, there's another TeX Office Hour tonight 6:30 to 7:30pm UK
time. (This message was sent at about 2:45pm UK time).  You'll find the
zoom URL on both of these new posts to my blog.

https://jfine2358.github.io/post/2021/01/21/blind-math-news/
main conclusion as a TeX developer is that many on that list prefer
accessible HTML to accessible PDF. This is something that TeX developers
need to be aware of.

https://jfine2358.github.io/post/2021/01/21/multi-author-docs/
We study one example, and suggest how it might scale to others. The scaling
depends on non-TeX software and systems, such as web frameworks, and server
/ cloud computing.

The Multi Author Docs post arose from a discussion with Gernot Salzer at an
earlier TeX Office Hour. I'm most grateful to Gernot for the discussion and
his subsequent help.

with best regards and happy TeXing

Jonathan