LuaLaTeX with Window's fonts

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Feb 13 22:09:04 CET 2021

On February 13, 2021 2:49 PM, David Carlisle stated:

On Sat, February 13 2021 at 19:27, Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

I am presently using MiKTex with TexStudio on a Windows 10 PRO machine. I am
experimenting with using fonts from Windows in documents I create with
LuaLaTeX. I had heard it was relatively easy to use a Window's font with
LuaLaTeX; however, I have not discovered the secret to doing it.

Could someone point me to a good example or tutorial on accomplishing this?
Presently, I am trying to use the Georgia font with LuaLaTeX.

> Something like this
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage{fontspec}
> \setmainfont{Arial}
> \begin{document}

> This is set in Windows Arial
> \end{document}

Unfortunately, there isn't a 'georgia' font package. At least not one I can
locate in MiKTeX.

--
Jerry