citing legal sources with automated tools- any legal scholars here?

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:09:15 CEST 2021

Thanks, on a quick read that looks like it can be another domain specific
special case for TooBib which is designed for ad hoc things.
However,  if you have the info somewhere like that it should be easy to regenerate
the pdf articles with extended information containing that in
a machine readable form :) Then at least my tools could read it :)

It looks like the acknowledgement entry uses variables so I guess you
need to download the whole file to get their values or I'll see if those are
defined in a separate small file on their own.

What a lot of sites do is have a url naming convention similar
to what tugboat apparently has and you can get from a pdf
file to html with a simple set of sed commands and then
scrape the html ( the ldjson thing is getting more popular ).

Thanks.

note new address
 Mike Marchywka 306 Charles Cox Drive Canton, GA 30115
470-758-0799
404-788-1216