Texdoctk Issue

Keiran Harcombe kjharcombe at hey.com
Fri Apr 16 21:09:19 CEST 2021

Hi Karl,

I managed to fix it. I got perl installed when I got that error. I then
installed XQuartz and forced cpanm to install Tk which appears to have
worked.

Perhaps it’s something I could look into developing further as I’m
always looking for a new challenge ;)

Kind Regards,
Keiran Harcombe
<https://kjharcombe.me>