Kind help needed in making Mathematics research articles in LaTeX

Kamalmani Baral kamalmanibaral at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 23:18:53 CEST 2020

Dear and respected Authorities

Sir/madam,

I’m fine here and hope that all of you are fine there in this dangerous
pandemic. I’m going to submit some research articles of Mathematics in the
scientific peer review journals. Each paper should be submitted there in
LaTeX form which is mandatory. This is my first time and I have no good
practice in making the articles of Mathematics in LaTeX form. So I need
your kind help in making my research articles of Mathematics in Latex.
Would you please help me for this? If so, it would be the perfume in the
gold and I would be more and more grateful. Please note that it will be
easy for me if you kindly tell/send me the step by step process for this. I
will be waiting to see your God leveled kind response soon.

With warm regards and best wishes for all of yours happy, healthy,
prosperous, successful, wonderful and merciful life.

Sincerely yours

Kamalmani Baral, PhD, Professor of Mathematics and Statistics, OSF Saint
Anthony Medical Center, Rockford, IL, USA