Pdflatex

Julius Dittmar Julius.Dittmar at gmx.de
Tue Oct 20 12:14:49 CEST 2020

Am 20.10.20 um 11:19 schrieb Hadi Abed, Khawla:
> The graphics are included in the document ... but these are in a wrong place. The Texworks put
> them in the last two page in the generated pdf document or in pdflatex
> viewer and not in their correct position. Just one graph is positioned
> in a correct page, but in the center of this page not at the top of the
> page (as I selected to have them in the top of the page "ht!" ).

ht! means that "here" and "top" are the regions tried. Obviously TeX was
of the opinion the top region fits better in this case.

A quick net search led me to this explanation of the floating
mechanisms:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/39017/how-to-influence-the-position-of-float-environments-like-figure-and-table-in-lat

To me it sounds like you do not want the graphics to float. If so, you
should not use a floating environment to enclose the graphics and
instead place them directly.

> When I
> use this "\pdfminorversion=7", then the Tex viewer refuse to generate
> any pdf document and I receive the following:

Did you try to place that before the \documentclass line? I vaguely
remember that is what Ulrike suggested...

Hope that helps,

Julius