installation link

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Sat May 30 23:32:57 CEST 2020

On 30/05/2020 16:44, Herbert Voss wrote:> Am 30.05.20 um 17:36 schrieb
Philip Taylor:
[...]
>> No, Peter, no !  1. TeX Live /incudes/ TeXworks, which as good a TeX
>> editor as one might reasonably want.
>>

> /TeXLive for _Windows_ includes it ...

The web site at http://www.tug.org/texworks/ says it is available for
all three common platforms, but it turns out that for Linux it's not in
some repos, so you have to add a separate PPA.  I was never much of a
fan of TeXShop, on which is is based, but that's probably because I use
text all day long, and I have become accustomed to an editor which
provides much more *editing* features, so I'm really not in the market.

But as Phil pointed out, I really should have known about this.

Peter