how to check siunitx package installed or not

political science tapas.abhitech at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:26:28 CEST 2020

Actually the problem was much much simpler,
I was not aware that any thing like Miktex console existed unless someone
above replied mentioning it.
Each time I would write some thing like \usepackage{package name} and if
that package was some how
not previously installed I would get a pop up saying Miktex want to make
changes to configuration on your
system. It would then usually work automatically without any problems , but
this time for some
unknown reason I could not understand why it did not worked.
After discussing here I updated the packages (which previously I was not
aware that we can do via MikTex console)
https://imgur.com/sEJ4lW5
so a simple update helped to install the required things.
After this I am getting errors which seem to be more of my syntax than any
package related problems.