how to check siunitx package installed or not

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 12:43:47 CEST 2020

The screen shots don't mean anything to me but on a quick google search
this does come up with expl3 which I recall was another problem that
I think went away on upgrading. There are a few reports of siunitx incompatibilities,

I guess the versions are one problem and maybe it can't find the right one,

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/299625/latex-compatible-code-for-both-siunitx-version-1-and-2

this mentions l3,

http://tug.ctan.org/macros/latex/exptl/siunitx/siunitx.pdf

and you can check ctan for any other comments on issues.

https://listserv.uni-heidelberg.de/cgi-bin/wa?A3=0908&L=LATEX-L&E=8bit&P=25005&B=--&T=text%2Fplain;%20charset=ISO-8859-1&header=1

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/172237/how-to-cope-with-version-incompatibilities-i-e-binary-units-in-siunitx

but not sure if these are relevant to you or my old problem.

note new address
 Mike Marchywka 306 Charles Cox Drive Canton, GA 30115
 2295 Collinworth  Drive Marietta GA 30062.  formerly 487 Salem Woods Drive Marietta GA 30067 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency