texlive 2020 ls-R update fails

Ron RJF Fehd ron.fehd.macro.maven at gmail.com
Wed May 6 20:07:00 CEST 2020

fixing this has taken me several days/daze.

Somewhere/someone/I changed permissions to my texlive folder.

During several attempts at resetting such permissions
I got this message:
"Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container"

Here are the how-to-fix directions:


Ron Fehd  macro maven
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://tug.org/pipermail/texhax/attachments/20200506/09e96d50/attachment.html>

More information about the texhax mailing list.