tex live freeze coming fri mar 27

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 21 23:07:09 CET 2020

Hi everyone - a reminder that I'm planning to close down TL updates and
build the final images at the end of this coming week (Fri Mar 27).

So if you've got package updates which you'd like to be in the initial
release of TL'20, please get them to CTAN as soon as possible.

If anyone is up for helping test the candidate TL'20 we've got now,
please see https://tug.org/texlive/pretest.html.

I realize the world is in flux. If updates don't get made, clearly it's
not critical. It can always happen later. Just wanted to send out a
note. --thanks, karl.