resuming install of latex on windows 10

political science tapas.abhitech at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:56:29 CET 2020

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 at 10:56, political science <tapas.abhitech at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 at 10:17, political science  wrote:

>>> 1. Did you read http://tug.org/texlive/windows.html
>>>
>> no I had not read this. I read this now when you gave the link I re
started the installation from scratch deleted all
previous files. Run as administrator was some thing which  I had not done.
I again installed this time I get a screenshot as following.
[image: Annotation 2020-03-07 182338.jpg]
so does this screenshot mean installation has completed? Or something else
needs to be done?