Bug in longtable: \endlastfoot has no effect inside mdframed environment

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu Jun 4 17:40:01 CEST 2020

Am Thu, 4 Jun 2020 17:18:40 +0200 schrieb Herbert Voss:

> Why should a pagebreak not be _allowed_??

Sorry I had completly forgotten that mdframed is breakable by
default - I haven't used it for years, tcolorbox is so much better.

But even with tcolorbox the last foot box is lost. Don't forget that
longtable has its own output routine. You could add an issue to the
latex github, but I wouldn't expect a fast solution.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/