[External Email] Re: [External] Re: Opinions/Guidance on LaTeX collaboration (methods & tools)

Christopher W Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Thu Jul 2 20:52:39 CEST 2020

I digress from LaTex, but since MS Word "track changes" has been mentioned,
I have found a wiki, e.g Confluence and others, to be much more useful as a
way for "people to work independently on a project and combine the results
into a finished product."  (For those not familiar with plain text, LaTeX,
and version control, that is.)

--Chris Ryan