Embedded fonts

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 22:16:27 CET 2020

Unrelated to your font embedding issues (the log you showed gives no
information about that) you should fix

> Missing character: There is no ∞ in font ptmr8t!

before printing the document, that means you will have characters
missing in the output.

The log seems a bit odd it is showing ∞ as a single character which
suggests you are using a Unicode TeX? but all the fonts shown are
using legacy 7bit (OT1) or 8bit (T1)  encoding.

David