Embedded Fonts

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Jan 26 00:40:32 CET 2020

On 2020-01-25 at 23:06:29 +0000, Djones9976 via texhax wrote:

 > Many thanks, I have tried your suggestion but the publishers upload
 > (IngramSparks) still gives me an error message saying all fonts
 > must be uploaded.  Maybe I don't understand how to "run" pdftops
 > and ps2pdf.  Should I include this in my front matter?

No. You have to run

  ps2pdf -dPDFSETTINGS=/prepress inputfile.pdf outputfile.pdf

on the command line.  Replace inputfile.pdf with the actual file name
("Physics for Scientists and Engineers by D. W. Jones (6).pdf") and
upload outputfile.pdf, maybe after renaming it.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de