[EXT] Embedded fonts

Djones9976 djones9976 at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 22:51:33 CET 2020

The fonts used in my pdf file are as follows:
1.    ALL LISTED AS TYPE 1, EMBEDDED SUBSET, AND ENCODING CUSTOMCMEX10CMM10CMSY10
DINGBATSNIMBUSROM NO9L-MEDINIMBUSROM NO9L-REGERNIMBUSROM NO9L-REGULTAL
STANDARD SYMBL
2.    ALL LISTED AS TYPE 1, EMBEDDED SUBSET, AND ENCODING ANSICMR10SFTT1200
3.    LISTED AS TYPE 1, EMBEDDED ACTUAL TRUETYPE, ENCODING STANDARDHELVETICA
4.    LISTED AS TYPE 3, EMBEDDED ACTUAL, ENCODING CUSTOMT3FONT_1
The instructions say all of the subsets of each font should be embedded, but that is all I can find out.
Thank you