[EXT] Starting chapters in books

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Feb 19 22:26:37 CET 2020

Djones9976 via texhax wrote:

> How can I make sure that each chapter starts on the odd-numbered page
> on the right side of the book.   I am using TexShop for Macs with
> LaTex.  In the pdf that is produced, the next chapter sometimes starts
> on the even-number page on the left side.

Others are far better placed than I to answer your specific question,
but a general observation, if I may ?  The fact that you are using (a)
TeXShop, and (b) an Apple Macintosh, is almost certainly completely
irrelevant.  The fact that you are using LaTeX is important, but equally
so are the document class that you are using, and possibly what
additional packages you are loading.  The more focussed and factual the
question, the greater the probability of getting fast and accurate answers.

/Philip Taylor/