Which font is this? Is there an equivalnet for use in plain TeX?

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Tue Dec 29 20:07:56 CET 2020

PT> From: Philip Taylor <P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk>
PT> Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 17:16:28 +0000

PT> Font setup in plain TeX is simple and straightforward, and even
PT> more so in plain XeTeX.

When Jonathan Kew showed the first version of XeTeX with its font
handling routines at a TUG, I told him, 'You just canceled a part of
my consulting income I got from helping people to deal with TeX
fonts'.

--
Good luck

-Boris

(German philosopher) Georg Wilhelm Hegel, on his deathbed, complained,
"Only one man ever understood me."  He fell silent for a while and then added,
"And he didn't understand me."