Font problem with TL'20

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:22:23 CET 2020

Many thanks, and I have one last question:

    Do you know a way one can automatically check a PDF file for this kind
of overprinting?

This one was caught by an operator at the start of a 5 thousand run...
because it worked fine for some 20 years and no one even checked it before
sending it to the big press.

Paulo Ney