Unable to install TeXLive

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:21:20 CEST 2020

This is indeed the wrong fix at the wrong place and two wrongs do not make
a right.  It reminds me of the story of the drunk that lost his keys in the
dark and came looking for them around the lamp-post because there was no
chance of finding it in the dark.

The quotation of PATH under MS Windows is necessary not just for SPACES but
for a number of other situations like for example long-path names, etc ...

Paulo Ney