Unable to install TeXLive

Matthew Elmer matthewelmer at tamu.edu
Fri Aug 21 16:05:21 CEST 2020

Thank you everyone for your help. Would it be possible for me to change my
username for installation and change it back afterwards? Would it break
anything for currently installed programs? It seems as though it would be a
simple fix to allow for usernames with spaces as you just put the quotes in
and it works fine. Also very strange that Philip Taylor had no issues. Now
that I look back at the error, it seems as though the batch file attempted
to put quotes in to accommodate usernames with spaces but somehow inserted
two at the beginning and none at the end. In any case, I'll just use
Microsoft Word for now instead. I won't be able to use the templates for my
computer science course but at least there's no hacky fixes involved.

Forwarding to texlive list.

--
*Matthew Elmer '22*
*AERO **(CSCE minor)*