Font rendering (was: Re: Flash player no longer supported, what happens to media9 and Skim?)

Alan E. Davis lngndvs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:37:50 CEST 2020

Actually the first time I noticed this was when the text labels on the
graph were invisible in Inkscape.  Inkscape has an internal and a Cairo
engine (if that is the correct word), and gives an option to selection one
method when opening a PostScript file.  So it does involve text, to some
extent.

Alan Davis