Font rendering (was: Re: Flash player no longer supported, what happens to media9 and Skim?)

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:02:56 CEST 2020

Jim,

Your point is made. I can see it.

I have to investigate first the chances that the Acrobat installation is
damaging Evince.
I have seen it happening a couple of times in the installation of our
Production Suite in
the past but thought we had left this behind now... I'll have the
opportunity to do a new
installation this next week and will try before and after installing
Acrobat.

Paulo Ney