Flash player no longer supported, what happens to media9 and Skim?

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Aug 2 03:38:44 CEST 2020

On 2020-08-01 at 17:45:33 -0700, Paulo Ney de Souza wrote:

 > Please send me small PDF files showing these examples you bring
 > about and we will start a discussion. Without the PDF examples it
 > is very hard.

Happy reverse engineering.  All programs except those from Adobe and
some Windows programs use freetype for rendering fonts.  I can't
imagine any better font rendering software than freetype.

Sending small PDF files is not sufficient because we are talking about
rendering, e.g. appearance on screen.  We also need screenshots.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de