I need help with class debug

Justin C. Walker justin at me.com
Sat Apr 18 22:56:56 CEST 2020

Thanks for contacting the TeX community, and for your donation.  It all helps.

As for your problem, please realize that the community is run and supported by volunteers, each of who gives his/her time to assist and make the software run smoothly.

There are several things that help in trying to provide assistance, that only you can provide.  Without this information, it is a lot like trying to find a black cat at night in a dark room.

1. What operating system (name, version) are you using?
2. What hardware (computer type/name)?
3. How did you install the TeX system?  TeXLive, MikTeX, other?
4. What “version” (e.g., date) is your TeX system?

Finally, for your immediate problem, please try to provide a little more information:
a. A small example of your file(s) would help.
b. What goes wrong?  Error message?

Be mindful of the volunteers who are reading your email.  In particular, don’t make your responses too long.

> On Apr 18, 2020, at 04:31 , dominikmaslak11 at gmail.com wrote:
>
> Please contact with me,
> I am a new user of latex system, I need help with formatting some class template. I made donation, please help me.

HTH

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large