Readable text [with TeXShop]

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:23:30 CEST 2020

> On 16 Apr2020, at 3:47 PM,Djones9976 <djones9976 at aol.com <mailto:djones9976 at aol.com>> wrote:
>

> To: d.p.carlisle at gmail.com <mailto:d.p.carlisle at gmail.com>
> Cc: texhax at tug.org <mailto:texhax at tug.org>
>
> But the problem is I am typing the text into the *.tex file on an iMAC using TexShop.? ?The *.pdf file it produces is allright but the letters are so small on the *.tex file that I can hardly see them.? ?Maybe the problem is in TexShop or the iMAC but I cannot find any way to increase the size of the letters.
> D. W. Jones

In TeXShop, open the TeXShop Preferences menu item. Click the Source button in the panel that opens. Now just change the size of the Document Font (the topmost item in the left column), give an OK, then restart TeXShop.

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101	Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334