Readable text

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 21:47:44 CEST 2020

Oh you mean the letters in the _source_ that was not at all clear in
your message: both Phil and my answers assumed you meant reading the
typeset output on screen in a pdf reader.

I don't have that editor but the question has been asked before and
has answers eg here

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/41345/how-to-change-the-font-of-my-tex-editor-on-mac