html management and generation packages- do they offer "bibtex" generation? :)

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 16:46:10 CEST 2019

I was just digging through more html from a somewhat scholarly webpage ( popular audience
but using scientific literature ) that would be nice to cite in a bunch of publication
types I could imagine. It looked like from the comments their pages were generated
by some package ( the name escapes me now but probably these are easy to find or
well known among web people ). Any hope of getting them to make a bibtex button
as easy as a bunch of share buttons? I'm still trying to scrape up bibtex from
these sites and they would probably be happy if it was easier to credit them.

Also whatever happened to the "webmaster" mail address? Too much spam? LOL.

Thanks.

--

mike marchywka
306 charles cox