[Q] TFM files headers

Didier Verna didier at didierverna.net
Sat Sep 14 18:53:27 CEST 2019

I wrote:

>   That could explain some things. How do you distinguish JFM from TFM
>   without looking at the file extension (specifically for JFM files
>   named .tfm)?

  Replying to myself (I will consult later), I found the answer to that
  in the chkdvifont source code. It seems that OFM files have lf = 0 and
  JFM ones 9 or 11.

  So, after filtering those files out, there are still 628 (around 1%)
  tfm files in TeX Live 2019 that contain excessive data. I wonder
  what's in there...

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didierverna.info