WordTeX LaTeX features

Uwe Ziegenhagen ziegenhagen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 20:26:00 CEST 2019

Hi PrakashRao,

you have asked on a TeX-Mailinglist for Features to make MS Word look like
LaTeX. With LaTeX we get the same look but do not have to use Word. So
while there may be scenarios where it can be useful, it is unlikely that
you get much feedback on this list. Why don't you ask on a Word mailinglist?

Uwe

--
Dr. Uwe Ziegenhagen
0179-7476050