TeX "glue" (stretch and shrink)

Gordon Haverland ghaverla at materialisations.com
Sat Oct 5 02:16:58 CEST 2019

On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 14:20:53 +0100
Peter Flynn <peter at silmaril.ie> wrote:

> If it's been there long enough it's probably on Google Maps. NASA
> probably has you in their sights as a landmark :-)
>
> Without wishing to trespass on your privacy (or your farm) have you
> looked to see if they show up?

I have.  You need a really good imagination to see them.  When Google
took it's latest picture (that I have seen), the only difference between
the letters and the background was texture.  It was basically green on
green.

I was unable to keep up maintenance on the letters as of about 1.25
years ago.  So any Google image newer than that, will show nothing.

Gord