Chemical structures with plain TeX

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Sat Jul 6 14:35:19 CEST 2019

I have known Phil for many years, and while we may spar over OS
differences, his criticisms are always worth listening to.

\begin{OT}
FWIW

wget retrieves a URI from the command line or within a script so that it
can be stored for reference or used.in.further processing.

tidy sanitises a HTML file,.cleans it up, removes errors and infelicities
of markup, and turns it into well-formed XHTML so that it can be processed
by XML-conformanr software.

lxprintf extracts some item[s] of content from an XML document and formats
them using a printf()-like format statement. It's part of the LTXML2
toolkit from the Language Technology.Group.at Edinburgh University, and
includes lxgrep (Unix grep for XML.documents), lxreplace, lxsort, and lots
of others.

\end{OT}

Peter