OT: Creating PDF with both scanned images of text and also raw text

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:09:46 CEST 2019

Hi,
I  am scanning old papers in both image and OCR'ed form and I want to be
able to combine them in a PDF document so the images are visible but the
text also is in the PDF for anyone who wants to extract it.

I have found camera read PDF's that have text in them and been able to
extract both so I want to be able to do the same.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron
--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.