[texhax] Problems with

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:01:19 CET 2019

Nothing changed to \include in the 2018 latex release.

You mention \include in the text but show \@input (which isn't
intended as a document command at all), which did you use?

Either way, texlive 2018 like all tex versions will search any
directories in your TEXINPUTS path, which can be specified as an
environment variable or in a texmf.cnf file

David