google books bibtex

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 7 12:26:32 CET 2019

Has anyone had problems with the google bibtex entries? I don't often use google scholar bibtex
but rather the publisher. I tried it on this entry, seeing they have a bibtex button,
but got a result like this which seems incomplete,

% srcurl:  https://books.google.com/books?id=Wi0-AQAAIAAJ&dq=ten+men+to+care+for+one+wounded&source=gbs_navlinks_s
% citeurl:  https://books.google.com/books/download/Transactions_of_the_Annual_Meeting_of_th.bibtex?id=Wi0-AQAAIAAJ&output=bibtex
% med2bib comment:  handlebiblink
% date  Sat Dec 7 06:22:01 EST 2019

@book{association1892transactions,
  title={Transactions of the ... Annual Meeting of the Association of Military Surgeons of the National Guard of the United States},
  author={Association of Military Surgeons of the National Guard of the United States. Meeting},
  lccn={sf86004020},
  series={Association of milit},
  url={https://books.google.com/books?id=Wi0-AQAAIAAJ},
  year={1892},